This is my secret for a full night's deep sleep. Our Sleep Support is the only thing that works quickly, allows me to get deep sleep and wake up without feeling drowsy. I don't want to depend on a sleep aid of any kind and Sleep Support is the only I trust.
Statistics show that nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder, the most common being insomnia. There are many causes of sleep disorders and many factors that contribute to their severity. The high incidence of stress and the impact of the stress of everyday life on sleep quality and quantity are well documented. Many individuals are looking for an all-natural, safe and effective way to help them get the sleep they need. A major concern is that these individuals also want to avoid the feelings of sedation, drowsiness and “morning after” fatigue that often come with taking many over-the counter sleep aids. Our newly reformulated Sleep Support is a unique formula containing natural ingredients that help provide support for a good night’s sleep without unpleasant side effects.*
• Reformulated for greater efficacy.
• Features a higher more effective dose of Suntheanine® brand of L-theanine.
• Provides melatonin, a hormone directly involved in normal, healthy sleep.
• Synergistic herbs Passionflower and Valerian from a world leader in European standardized herbs.
• Increased magnesium and now includes vitamin B6 for synergistic support.
• Double-blind placebo-controlled human studies show Suntheanine® helps support a healthy response to stress, helps reduce nervous tension and promotes relaxation.*
• By supporting normal, healthy levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, L-theanine helps support sleep efficiency and quality. In addition one may experience the mental state of being “refreshed” upon awakening.*
• Melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the brain helps regulate the “Wake/Sleep” cycle. Melatonin levels increase in the dark, preparing the body for sleep. Aging often leads to decreases in melatonin secretion which makes supplementation beneficial.*
• Passionflower helps provide support against stress and anxiety. It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels. Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.*
• Valerian has been studied for its role in helping to combat anxiety and minor sleep problems. Studies show valerian helps promote relaxation and contributes to an improvement in overall sleep quality without any noticeable sleep “hangover”; common in individuals taking over the counter sleep aids.*
• Vitamin B6 is essential for the production and metabolism of neurotransmitters. The body requires vitamin B6 to synthesize serotonin from 5-HTP. The serotonin is then used to make melatonin, the hormone required for normal, healthy sleep patterns.*
• Magnesium is an essential mineral whose deficiency may contribute to anxiety, nervousness and sleep disorders. This mineral helps relax the body and has a calming effect on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, both of which help prepare the body for a restful and relaxing sleep.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.