Our own Women's Whole Food multivitamin is quickly becoming our customer's favorite, beating established multis from Garden of Life, New Chapter and Nature's Plus. Try one today and experience why are they so popular.
Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients derived from food sources are believed to be better absorbed and more bioavailable than nutrients from non-food sources. The benefit of a whole food based multi, is that the processes involved in manufacturing these nutrients results in a wide variety of essential cofactors that may help enhance nutrient digestion, absorption and bioavailability. The process begins with an organic blend of nutritious ingredients (fruits, vegetables, sprouts and spices) which are hydrated and macerated to form a whole-food complex. The whole foods are then fermented to release natural enzymes and other metabolites. These fermentation products are then combined with carefully selected probiotics. In the next step, vitamins and minerals are added to the probiotic media. Probiotics then ferment the whole food metabolites for several hours. These probiotics having grown in a whole-food medium literally transform the nutrients into a whole-food complex that the body can easily digest and absorb. They are then naturally preserved using a lyophilization (freeze-drying) process to retain all the naturally occurring enzymes, metabolites and other nutrient dense bioactives.
• Proprietary process resulting in highly bioavailable nutrients and cofactors.
• Contains all essential vitamins and minerals.
• Provides a wide variety of organic food blends which contains phytonutrients, naturally- occurring enzymes and other cofactors not found in typical multivitamins.
• Contains a women’s organic herbal blend of red clover, red raspberry, cranberry, reishi, shitake and maitake mushroom.
• Contains twice the amount of folate and B12 along with iron.
• Gluten free
• Provides all of the naturally occurring nutrients, enzymes, phytochemicals and other cofactors in a highly bioavailable form that the body can effectively digest and absorb.
• All essential vitamins and minerals are USP grade nutrients that are incorporated into an organic whole-food complex helping to enhance their absorption and bioavailability.*
• Red clover provides support for normal, healthy female hormone function.*
• Red Raspberry helps provide support for normal, healthy menstruation.*
• Cranberry helps support urinary tract health.*
• Studies show reishi mushroom helps support healthy immune function and normal, healthy cell growth.*
• Shiitake and maitake mushroom contain compounds known as beta-glucans, which studies show, help support normal cell growth and immune health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.