As coenzymes (help enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters and other vital biochemicals. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble and therefore, not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intakes of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our B-Complex 50 and B-Complex 100 provide moderate to high amounts of essential B-Complex vitamins. The nutrients are in a sustained released tablet which binds the nutrients in a special matrix that allows the slow release of the essential nutrients over an extended period of time. This provides a continuous supply of B- vitamins over an extended period of time.*
• B-Complex 100 provides highest-potency, full spectrum B-vitamin supplement which helps support many different biochemical and physiological processes.
• Both come in a sustained release delivery system, allowing slower absorption over several hours to help maintain optimal blood levels of these key nutrients.
• Our B-complex contains USP grade nutrients and, therefore, meets strict standards for purity and potency.
• Thiamin, riboflavin and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support, nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.*
• Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, individual components found in protein foods.*
• Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells, by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.*
• Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose and assists in cellular energy production.*
• Choline is needed to help support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and serves as an important cofactor in healthy liver detoxification processes.*
• Inositol serves as a signaling molecule helping to “direct” cellular function while PABA serves as a component of folic acid.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.