Cranberry 400 mg Chicago Health 60 capsules
We were told by an increasingly large number of our female customers that our cranberry formula is their go to for fighting and preventing future outbreaks of urinary tract infections. They unanimously noticed quicker and more complete results with our formula versus juice concentrates and supplements from more known brands. For most customers on capsule daily sufficed at keeping UTI's from recurring while one capsule three times per day shortened the duration of the outbreak significantly.
Cranberry juice has a long history of use to help support urinary tract health.* The exact mechanism is unknown, but some researchers believe that cranberry has the ability to lower the pH of the urine (making it more acidic), which may provide support to the lining of the urinary tract.* There is some active ingredient in cranberry that is responsible for this mechanism of action. The Cran-Max® brand of cranberry concentrate is manufactured through a proprietary process that intensifies the natural benefits of the whole cranberry, without the use of any solvents, preservatives, sugars, artificial colors or flavors. The fact that the active ingredient responsible for its health promoting properties has yet to be identified, using the whole cranberry with all of the natural bioactive compounds is essential.
• Contains 400 mg of a 100% cranberry fruit solids per capsule.
• One capsule is equal to about 8 oz of cranberry concentrate.
• Cran-Max® brand cranberry concentrate has been used in clinical studies.
• Made from whole cranberry including pulp, fiber, seed and skin.
• Cran-Max® Cranberry Supplement incorporates a patented Bio-Shield Technology that protects the cranberry from destruction by gastric acid, delivering the nutrients to the lower gastrointestinal tract where they can be absorbed through a time-released mechanism.
• Gluten free
• Providing whole cranberry ensures a full spectrum of phytonutrients and other bioactive compounds which provide specific health benefits.*
• Cran-Max® has been shown in studies to help support a normal, healthy urinary tract.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.