Green Coffee Bean Extract 400 mg 90 veg. caps
We've seen our share of diets promising miraculous results nearly overnight. Unfortunately very few produced any results for a number of people. Green coffee bean extract is one of the rare ones that our customers showed results with. The 400 mg and 50% chlorogenic acid seems to play the most important role in our extract's effectiveness. Adding to our green coffee bean extract's popularity is its low caffeine content since most of our customers don't like feeling jittery or fearing inability to fall asleep.
Green coffee bean extract is made from the highest quality Arabica beans. Green,
unroasted coffee beans are extremely rich in polyphenols, particularly chlorogenic acid.
Research has shown that chlorogenic acid supports liver fat metabolism by inhibiting the
enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase. The inhibition of this enzyme limits the amount of
glucose that is put into circulation thereby utilizing stored body fat as an alternative
source of energy. Scientific data has shown that the addition of chlorogenic acid to the
diet redirects energy needs to stored fat rather than glucose which in turn leads to a
decrease in fat deposits and a reduction in body weight. Consuming 400 mg of a
standardized green coffee bean extract supplement before most meals will help to support
healthy blood glucose levels, provide antioxidant protection, support the cardiovascular
system and aid in weight reduction.
· Uses only the highest quality Arabica coffee bean
· No harsh solvents - Ethanol and water extracted
· Standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid
· Optimally dosed at 400mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract per serving
· Low caffeine
· Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
· Gluten free
· Green coffee bean extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid inhibits glucose-
6-phosphatase which influences the release of glucose into circulation. Less
glucose being released into the blood makes the body more reliant on stored fat as
a source of energy, thereby aiding in weight loss.*
· Chlorogenic acid is a polyphenol that acts as an antioxidants. In scavenging free
radical. Free radicals can have a damaging effect on the cellular development and
· Supports normal blood sugar levels. Chlorogenic acid inhibits uptake of sugar
from the intestine, which benefits proper glucose utilization.*
· It is shown in studies that chlorogenic acid may improve cardiovascular health by
supporting healthy LDL cholesterol levels.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.