Our turmeric extract has given me my topspin backhand back. I used to suffer from arthritis flare-ups that would plague my right hand thumb joint several times a year. They would come un-anounced and persist over two weeks at a time. The sharp pain caused by them would completely disable my ability to hold a tennis racquet while hitting a backhand. Incredibly frustrating to say the least. After researching numerous curcumin benefits, I started taking our 500 mg turmeric extract about a year ago and haven't had a single flare-up since. Not a single morning goes by without me taking a capsule. I am not the only one; runners, football players, yoga devotees and almost one third of all our customers take one as a way to get their inflammation response within normal levels. I make sure there are always plenty of our turmeric on the shelf - quite a challenge by how many we sell every week.
Turmeric is a traditional Indian culinary spice and Ayurvedic medicine that has been utilized for a wide array of medicinal purposes. Its most common traditional use has been to promote proper digestion.* Even the German Commission E Monograph on turmeric describes it as an approved medicinal herb for dyspeptic (indigestion) conditions. In the last decade turmeric has received tremendous attention from the western scientific community and numerous clinical studies have confirmed its health promoting effects. Our Tumeric product is made using a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
• Provides 500 mg turmeric per capsule.
• Features Curcumin C3 Complex®; made up of three main chemical compounds: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin, collectively known as curcuminoids.
• The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
• Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
• Curcumin C3 Complex® was the only turmeric chosen by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for clinical studies.
• Selected as the curcumin ingredient of choice by the MD Anderson Cancer Center for its clinical trials.
• Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels.*
• Curcumin C3 Complex® helps the “weekend warrior” recover from the effects of overexertion.*
• Curcumin C3 Complex® exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.*
• Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.*
• Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health and detoxification of the liver.*
• Curcumin C3 Complex® supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.*
• Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes wound healing.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.